Upload of WHFC 0.8.1

i have accidentially copied the old whfc 0.8.0 in the archive for
0.8.1. I have uploaded a new archive with the correct whfc version
to our ftp server. The new archives begins with whfc-0.8.1-2_??.zip.
Only whfc.exe is affected, so it's enough to download
from our ftp server (or whfc.exe from the whfc web page).

The source distribution was uploaded correctly.

Sorry for this inconvinience.

Ulrich Eckhardt       http://people.frankfurt.netsurf.de/uli
Signalgroßtat des wu-ftpd 2,4 (unvollständig?)
Cgi-Sicherheitsbohrung in EWS (regen Sie für Webservers auf)
[Translation from an english text to german by AltaVista]

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions