Re: Problems sending scheduled faxes ULRICH

> Thanks for your help.
> I have installed the new version of WHFC (0.8.5) and tried again sending
> faxes at a later time, but the problem still remains.
> Maybe Ulrich could help us to fix this.
> that way I'm not able to send mailling faxes by night.
> Best regards
> José ferradeira

i have done some testing with the jobfmt, but it currently does not work
correct. However i am working on it.

Ulrich Eckhardt       http://people.frankfurt.netsurf.de/uli
Signalgroßtat des wu-ftpd 2,4 (unvollständig?)
Cgi-Sicherheitsbohrung in EWS (regen Sie für Webservers auf)
[Translation from an english text to german by AltaVista]

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions