Re: Winword-Macro for OLE with whfc

Sascha Ottolski wrote:
> Hi,
> this was asked before, but I still couldn't find a solution. I tried to write
> a macro for Winword-95 (7.0), but without success. Does anybody know if this
> is possible? The documentation that comes with WordBasic is not very detailed
> for this part, it only tells me how I can access Word from within an other
> application, but not the other way round...
> Thanks,
> Greetings Sascha

i put a visual basic sample on the ole page of whfc
http://www.transcom.de/whfc/ole.php today. Maybe
this can help you.

Ulrich Eckhardt       http://people.frankfurt.netsurf.de/uli
Signalgroßtat des wu-ftpd 2,4 (unvollständig?)
Cgi-Sicherheitsbohrung in EWS (regen Sie für Webservers auf)
[Translation from an english text to german by AltaVista]

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions