HylaFAX The world's
most advanced open source fax server
Re: Q: Unspecified Transmit Phase B error
- To: Andy Moskoff <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: flexfax: Q: Unspecified Transmit Phase B error
- From: "Michael A. Irons" <email@example.com>
- CC: HylaFAX mailing list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 13 Apr 1998 17:41:22 -0700
Thanks for responding. I'm running Redhat Linux (RH5, sorry for the
confusion) and I have a generic modem that masquerades as a USR. The
test I've run are with a real FAX machine, not a FAX modem.
"By the time they had diminished from 50 to 8, the other dwarves began
to suspect 'Hungry' ..."
-- Gary Larson, "The Far Side"
aTdHvAaNnKcSe >THANKS 'in' advance<
Michael A. Irons