Re: WHFC 0.8.7

Miguel Angel Martínez Ezquerro wrote:
> Hi,
>         I am using WHFC 0.8.7 on W95 and works fine except the comments lines in
> the fax cover.
>         I have seen this detail in the postscript generated by WHFC, all variables
> seem to be defined as
>         /variable (value) def
> except
>         /comments1 (value)
>         /comments19 (value)
> Is this a mistake ???
> Saludos,
>                 M.A.

have you enabled the "Old Coverpage" option in the system
menue. If so, disable this option.

Ulrich Eckhardt       http://people.frankfurt.netsurf.de/uli
Signalgroßtat des wu-ftpd 2,4 (unvollständig?)
Cgi-Sicherheitsbohrung in EWS (regen Sie für Webservers auf)
[Translation from an english text to german by AltaVista]

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions