Re: Cover Page

> Hi,
> Why is so difficult to create a fax cover page?
> I used the FAQ Q36, and after long hours I finished my work.
> I'm not able to include portuguese characters (like ç or ã) in the entry
> points.
> Best Regards
> José Ferradeira

i am not a postscript guru, but as far as i know there is
a special notation for national characters needed.

Ulrich Eckhardt       http://people.frankfurt.netsurf.de/uli
Signalgroßtat des wu-ftpd 2,4 (unvollständig?)
Cgi-Sicherheitsbohrung in EWS (regen Sie für Webservers auf)
[Translation from an english text to german by AltaVista]

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions