RE>Re: RE>Re: Broken Font Config with textfmt

Hi Phil, and thanks for fontmap.pl

a PO is a 'Purchase Order' (sorry for the acronym, its' a little less
obtuse than some...)

Michael :)

>I would also appreciate any sources you may know of for generating good

>looking output from the command line. I have been battling with
>groff/troff but there is not much information available that I can
>find. My application is for PO's. the top 25% of the document is always

>the same, the rest is variable.

I'm sorry, I do not understand your question. Even if I knew what a 'PO'
was, I don't think I could help you.

Phil Watkinson,
Boston, UK.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions