help with install

Trying to get HylaFAX working on a RH 5.1 system.  Just did a clean install
of 5.1. Downloaded

Installation went OK.  Reading the FAQ I then did a

and got a slew of error messages.  First ones were missing directories
which I fixed.  Now it's complaining about the TIFF files.

I've been editing the faxsetup script file to point to what I think are the
correct locations but was wondering if there was an easier way?? :)

BTW - I'm a newbie Linux user so take that in mind when replying. :)

jim priest
crb engineers

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions