Re: DID Support?

On Tue, 27 Oct 1998, Darren Nickerson wrote:

> In message, Chris Wood writes:
> >
> >Also, I know this is a FAQ question, but the FAQ looked a tad outdated...
> >Is hylafax still under development?
> Very much so. Expect some news on this front in the weeks to come.
> -Darren

I'm very glad to hear that. :)  Hylafax seems like a great product and
with the support linux has received lately, I think demand for this type
of product will increase.

Even though it doesn't seem to support DID, I'm still thinking about
implementing it if DID support is planned.

Chris Wood                         Kitco, Inc.
801-489-2097                       Wencor West, Inc.
[cwood@wencor.com]                 Durham Aircraft Services

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions