Re: More compile problems with Linux 2.2

On Mon, May 17, 1999 at 11:15:30PM +1000, Robert Colquhoun wrote:
> I have added the configure fixes(so that configure looks in the right place
> for the function prototypes, and to automatically select the utmp interface
> for linux).  As a temporary measure i also added the '#define fds_bits' hack.
> With the above changes the cvs tree should now compile under glibc 2.1
> Sometime later this week(depending on how busy i am) i will try to post the
> above plus some updated documentation as hylafax-v4.0pl2-rjc7.  This
> release will also contain the y2k leap year fix.

I'm wondering whether it's time to create a hylafax-devel list...

-- jra
Member of the Technical Staff     Buy copies of The New Hackers Dictionary.
The Suncoast Freenet            Give them to all your friends.
Tampa Bay, Florida     http://www.ccil.org/jargon/             +1 813 790 7592

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions