Someone had experienced this problem:

After changing the modems (from Zoom to Multimodem) the format in
wich the tiff fax files are saved seems to have changed (both the prizm
netscape plug-in and the macflex viewer send an error in the format of
the file and display a white page, but I have managed to see the faxes)
I'm not experienced with the Tiff format.
Someone can pinpoint me where to look for.

Every 3.6 seconds someone dies of hunger
It would take 26,000 years to kill using this method to all mankind
The rich should find a better way to eliminate the poor.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions