Modem connection

 Hi there,

Im a newbee with flexfax and linux. Ive checked the news for the
last two weeks, but I cant find a solution for my little problem.

Im using the suse 6.3 frontend and  a 3com megahertz 10/100 LAN+56K
Global PCMCIA Card.
After installation of the rpms anything its ok with my modem
connection and I can send faxes anywhere. But after a reboot, the
susefax frontend cant get a connection with the modem anymore. In the
var/log/messages I can only find: Submit Job No.
Does anyone know, how I can solve my problem.

Thank You very much!!

Frank /Herne Germany

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions