Re: [hylafax-users] hylafax, mailfax and formatting of header

Hello harry,

"Harry M. Aasterud" <harry@aasterudweb.com> writes:

> Hi,
> Thanks, I'll give it a go.
> I also found that using W for a pause after dialing the 0, results in an 9. If look in the
> logfile it dials 0974161142. telling sendfax to dial 0,74161142 works fine. But this format
> is naot allowed by my mailclient. Any idea how to work around that?
As far as 'W' is concerned, Hylafax is looking up etc/dialrules and
letters are defined as canonical numbers, w, x, y result in 9.
See also man dialrules.
You could change etc/config.modem instead, change ModemDialCmd to your

Dieter Kluenter   | Systemberatung
BFI Rendering und Image Processing
Tel: 040.64861967 | Fax: 040.64891521