[hylafax-users] modems working with hylafax

I am looking for a modem suitable for
hylafax - I would like an internal or external one
for a standard phone line, that has both caller-ID ability and

I started with the hylafax list of approved modems. Many are
not made under the same model numbers any more. Many do not have
caller-ID and indent-a-ring.

I am looking at the ZyXEL 56K Omni external modem.  Any idea if that
would work with hylafax and the options I am looking for?

If not, any idea of one that does?