Re: [hylafax-users] Some HylaFAX questions,

>>FATAL ERROR: /var/spool/fax/bin/etc/setup.cache is missing!
>As has been mentioned, this path is not correct.  If you haven't gone too
>far into customization, I'd recommend that you uninstall hylafax 'rpm -e'
>and then reinstall it.  Otherwise, you'll need to fix a myriad of scripts
>where this is present.  (How in the world did it get screwed up from an RPM

Nevermind, don't reinstall.  This happens because the ps2fax script (and
all the other scripts in $SPOOL/bin/) are only meant to be executed from
the $SPOOL directory.  In your case, that's /var/spool/fax.  You probably
executed it directly from the bin directory.