[hylafax-users] ModemDialCmd

Can anyone tell me that from where the hylafax server
picks up the Modem Dial Command.  I know that there is
a entry in /var/spool/fax/etc/config.ttyS0 but when i
tried changing it no effact has taken place. dial
still occurs with ATDT. After commenting this line in
config.ttyS0 hylafax still dials the number. So from
where it is taking the modem dial command

Do You Yahoo!?