Re: [hylafax-users] New system, received faxes not starting at top of page

On Mon Jan 14 12:14:28 2002 Filippo Carletti wrote...
>> Currently, I manually convert it into postscript file using fax2ps.
>Try specifing A4 page size to tiff2ps
>In faxrcvd /usr/bin/tiff2ps -a -w8.26 -h11.69

Thanks for the tip.

Seting the dimensions to 8.4 x 10.9 (letter size is 8.5 x 11) made things
work _much_ better.

What's amazing, is that now that you have pointed me in this dircetion, I
checked the old installation, and I did not have to do this there. Perhaps
tiff2ps has been "improved".

Someone should update the web page on this.

Stan Brown     stanb@awod.com                                    843-745-3154
Charleston SC.
Windows 98: n.
	useless extension to a minor patch release for 32-bit extensions and
	a graphical shell for a 16-bit patch to an 8-bit operating system
	originally coded for a 4-bit microprocessor, written by a 2-bit
	company that can't stand for 1 bit of competition.
(c) 2000 Stan Brown.  Redistribution via the Microsoft Network is prohibited.