Re: [hylafax-users] Some TIFF's have bad pages

> On 2002.04.21 22:30 Dustin Puryear wrote:
> > Very rarely (I would say less than 1%) we have a TIFF delivered
> > Hylafax that isn't quite right. Even though this rarely happens,
> > time is one time too many, as this is a business environment
that lives
> > by faxes (and a high volume of them at that), so a lost fax is

This is a Kodak issue. The Kodak Libraries can't read all
compression types.
Please add this to config.<device>:

RecvDataFormat:	"1-D MR"

RecvDataFormat:	"2-D MMR"
(this will create smaller files)

See 'man config' for further hints.
Don't forget to restart HylaFAX and faxgetty.

AFAIK, HylaFAX is using an adaptive setting, so you may or may not
see a page/a complete fax, depending on negotiation by

Best Regards

Bodo Noering Consulting
Zur Alten Faehre 23  D-45219 Essen
Phone +49-2054-971790  Fax +49-2054-971791
bn@urania.com  http://www.urania.com