[hylafax-users] Inquiries about some features....

Hi you all,

I'm brand new to Hylafax, and I've searched thru mailing lists, man
pages, and HTML documentation to find out by myself, but I could not
find my way, so I'm calling for a little help.

I'd like to know two things:

1) I'm pretty sure there is embedded codes support (like Rightfax does)
within Hylafax, but I would need to get the complete list of these. My
goal is to install a fax server at the office to run concurrently with
my other two Rightfax servers, and I need to figure out wether or not I
can do it (my servers are faxing documents produced by automated
services, which prints postscript documents). What I need exactly is the
ability (on the server) to recognise some codes from within the
postscript document like fax, phone, from, to, and maybe some more, if

2) We have a function called grouped faxing. The exact situation is that
an already working system uses the --BREAK-- function of Rightfax to
split one print out in as many faxes as --BREAK-- functions appears. For
example, I may send information to many dealers for a single reservation
file. The automated system will try to fax all the information on a
single printout. I need, then, to be able to parse the postscript (or
PCL) document, and break it into pieces....

Let me know.  It's kinda urgent.

Many thanks,

Christian Tardif