[hylafax-users] Newbie: Receiving on a shared phone line

I've just installed HylaFAX on RH 7.2 using a US Robotics 56K external
modem on ttyS1. I'd like to be able to receive faxes on a shared voice/fax
line. I'd like it to work along the lines of an answering machine message
which says "Press Send now to send a fax." I looked in the documentation
and list archives and didn't see anything that clearly spelled out how to
do this. Could someone help please?

Thank you.

Joe Follansbee

Joe Follansbee