[hylafax-users] smbfax utility:

I am one step away from having this thing set up.  Has anyone out there
successfully set up the smbfax?  If so, here's how far I am:

I've set up the pl script, html, and samba print queue.  I can print text to
the printer, the printer spools the dat file in the /www/fax
directory.....pl script emails me, I click a link, fill out the form, and
when I click send on the form, another html page pops up and says fax sent,
but in reality, it doesn't.  There's some output below that that looks like

Program output follows (in case of any errors):
Operation not permitted
You will receive E-Mail if there are any problems with your fax, unless you
checked the Do not send me any email option.

Thu Jun 27 16:49:30 CDT 2002
I'm totally at the end of this setup and do not want to ditch the project
now....so, so close...any ideas??  Thanks!!!

Joe W. Guy, Jr.
Information Systems Manager
MCP, A+, Network+
AMH Credit Union