HylaFAX The world's
most advanced open source fax server
Re: [hylafax-users] Advice
On Fri, 16 Aug 2002 10:10:59 -0700, "Randy Adams" <whbq-randyadams@FOX.COM>
>Thanks for the link However, being very new to Linux, I don't fully understand the latex program yet.
>aybe it will click with me soon. I feel lucky that I got HylaFAX up and running at all. :)
If you want to do it all on win, you can do it, but you'll likely need to
hand adjust some files.
1) Prepare doc with favorite word processor
2) put variables (to to-company ...) in a form you can easily find out (see
later), ie XX-to-XX
3) print to file using a postscript driver.
4) Open result with notepad/vi
5) Are the variables names still "intact"?
5a) yes; then make variables names without XX markers and take out
parenthesis around them
5b) no; see
6) try faxcover...
____________________ HylaFAX(tm) Users Mailing List _______________________
To subscribe/unsubscribe, click http://lists.hylafax.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi
On UNIX: mail -s unsubscribe email@example.com < /dev/null
*To learn about commercial HylaFAX(tm) support, mail firstname.lastname@example.org.*