[hylafax-users] Setting up faxgetty after originally in send only mode?

I have send mode working great now with my new USR faxmodem.  Not a single problem in 2.0 (class) mode.  Anyway, I’d like to now set up for answer mode, but can’t seem to figure out the simplest way to configure.

Unlike send mode, I don’t seem to be able to rerun faxsetup –server to set up for answering.

I have read the docs, but it isn’t exactly clear.  How do I now go about replacing current method with faxgetty for answering and sending?

Thanks in advance.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions