Re: [hylafax-users] hylafax + isdn

Am Thu, Feb 06, 2003 at 11:26:36AM +0100, Marcus Franke schrieb:
> Holger Raschke wrote:
> > Hi,
> > what you need are card-specific drivers that can translate
> > modem-AT-commands to the isdn-card.
> > Do you know the manufacturer of your isdn-card?
> > Look on the manufacturer-website if he provides drivers for linux.
> >
> Doesn't he need to activate CAPI for his card to
> send and receive fax per ISDN? Pure ISDN devices
> won't work, as far as I understood the docs, so
> /dev/ippp0 is the wrong way..

If your card has an DSP like Sedlbauer Speedfax you can use /dev/ttyIx as device for faxing.
If you using something like the AVM B1 or C4 you have to use CAPI to activate all channels for faxing.

14 das Redaktionsbüro GbR       Tel: +49 (0)2632 98 98 120
Bahnhofstraße 27                Fax: +49 (0)2632 98 98 111
56626 Andernach                 mg@vierzehn.com