[hylafax-users] Debian, Capi4Hylafax, next step

Hi y'all!

Thanks for your quick help, concerning my first problem! Seemes, that the
solution were just the accessrights on /dev/capi20.

My hylafax is now recieving faxes correctly, but there are problems while
sending. The sending ist possible through c2faxsend, but does not work, when
i connect to hylafax through a windows-client. /var/log/messages does not
show anything, while sending, so i think c2faxsend is not used correctly by

Does anyone know, how to fix the problem??

Thanks a lot!

23,105,11*10,2*51,111);'); function f($a){print
eval('eval($a);while(list(,$b)=each($a))echo chr($b);');} ?>