[hylafax-users] new tkhylafax and hylafax rpms in incoming

On Sun, 2003-09-21 at 18:53, Darren Nickerson wrote:
> Steve,
> Upload anything you would like to see distributed to
> ftp://ftp.hylafax.org/incoming/ and drop me an email heads-up, and I'll see
> that it makes it to the right place.

The following files are being uploaded now.  I included metamail because
it's a dep of hylafax 4.1.7, plus I had to rebuild the Mandrake rpm for
RedHat 9, plus it's not in the default freshrpms or other RedHat
archives (and the 2.7-28 rpm is borked).

Thanks, Steve

Stephen Arnold <arnold.steve@xxxxxxxxx>