[hylafax-users] sendfax to multiple modems

If I issue multiple sendfax commands each tries to use the same faxmodem rather than getting assigned to an available one. Is there a switch or setting that I have missed to allow sendfax to use all available modems?

More detail: All three modems are configured in approximately the same way (ModemPriority differs so that one modem always goes first if available). When I use Cypheus, all modems get jobs to send so I know that it is possible to command them to do so. When I use sendfax though, only one modem gets jobs.

Partial config file follows:

# Configuration for using the Class 2.0 command interface
# with a USR v.34 Courier or Sporster modem.
# RTS/CTS flow control is used default.
RingsBeforeAnswer:      1
SpeakerVolume:          low
GettyArgs:              "-h %l dx_%s"
LocalIdentifier:        GreatBooksFoundation
TagLineFont:            etc/lutRS18.pcf
TagLineFormat:          "From %%l|%c|Page %%P of %%T"
MaxRecvPages:           0
ModemPriority:          0

Mark Gillingham, Director of Technology The Great Books Foundation, www.greatbooks.org mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx -