[hylafax-users] Error parsing "+FTM"

I have download 4.2.0rc2 from CVS and have compiled on a Suse 9.0 box.  The modems are USR sporsters and running in Class1.

I am getting Error parsing “+FTM” query response: “OK” and then /dev/ttyS7 can not initialize modem.  Then the modem will not answer without killing the faxgetty process after that

I found bug 378 online but that seems to be old one and I can not determine if the patch is already corrected in 4.2.0rc2.

Any help?

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions