[hylafax-users] how to make tiff file compatible with faxinfo ?

I'm not sure I understand the question...
TIF files are compatible with faxinfo and TIF is the default filetype.

[paul@fax recvq]$ /usr/local/sbin/faxinfo fax000000024.tif
    Sender: 9523801021
     Pages: 1
   Quality: Normal
      Page: North American Letter
TimeToRecv: 0:22
SignalRate: 14400 bit/s
DataFormat: 1-D MH
ErrCorrect: No

are you trying to convert a TIF to a PS after it's been created?  Try tiff2ps which I believes comes with hylafax.

if you are trying to get the file that is attached to emails be a PS instead of a TIF, change the line in FaxDispatch to read filetype=ps;

***On Wed 3:03p Nov 17 Y.MaX <yattaspam@xxxxxxxxx> wrote***
Hi All.

How to, leaving from ps file, converteing it in a compatible tiff with