Re: [hylafax-users] MultiTech MT5634ZPX-PCI-V92 and Wedging

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bill Binko" <bill-sender-4b2fd6@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Lee Howard" <faxguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Mike McMullen" <mlm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <hylafax-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, February 16, 2005 10:01 AM
Subject: Re: [hylafax-users] MultiTech MT5634ZPX-PCI-V92 and Wedging

On Wed, 16 Feb 2005, Lee Howard wrote:

If you can't, then the modem really is hung, and it's likely a
issue that MultiTech will need to examine.

While I was in Class 2.1 at the time, I remember distinctly the fact that there was a bad firmware revision for these modem that caused a similar wedging.

Try running minicom on the modem and type
You should get a line that has the firmware revision at the end.

Post it here and we'll look at your revision. Steve Tuckner has been great about helping with these issues, and he watches the board.

Thank you both for the good advice. When I get a window to to do what
both of you suggest, I'll run minicom and post results here. Right now we
are getting a fax blizzard (for us anyway) and I need to wait for a quiet time
to get the info.