Re: [hylafax-users] fax tomail gateway with postifx

Georg Lerch wrote:

Now I got one small problem left, German Umlaute (äüößÄÖÜ). When I send
a fax containing these umlauts, there simply left out. Grüße is being
faxed as Gr e

Maybe these will help:

I'd really like to get to the bottom of those bugs and get them resolved permanently. However, I think that's going to take a non-English user to do. So if you have some time you can contribute, your help on those Bug reports will be greatly appreciated.