Re: [hylafax-users] Faxstat sorting

Andrea Nicolini wrote:

Hi all,

1) Does anybody know how the list of modems is determined when using

I think that it's based on the creation time of the modem FIFO in the /var/spool/hylafax directory.

2) What about the order of jobs in faxstat?

I'm not sure about this, but I think that it is the same order that the local filesystem presents them to hfaxd.

Is there a way of sorting jobs in a faxstat -s command?

No, not currently.