[hylafax-users] about free Opensource Hylafax version 4.2.1

I have the following questions for the Open source Hylafax 4.2.1 fax server software:

(1)    Is there a switch to use to send notification mail to different party when using the “sendfax’ command?

(2)    Is there a web-interface that I can use to send fax to the Hylafax server and check for status??

It’ll be a great help if you can help me on the above questions.

Ma Kwong

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions