HylaFAX The world's
most advanced open source fax server
Re: [hylafax-users] internationalization tests
Il giorno ven, 23/12/2005 alle 13.31 -0800, Lee Howard ha scritto:
> Holger, Bodo, and anyone else interested in internationalization of
> Previously we discussed translating notify e-mails into languages other
> than english.
> Attached is a patch which does this, and I would like your feedback on
> it. If you don't know how to make use of the patch and would prefer a
> tarball, then I have uploaded a 188.8.131.52-test version to Sourceforge here:
I like your patch and I only have a few comments:
1. It is very important for translation to have the complete sentence
to translate, while you translated line by line.
2. some variable are used without quotes, is this intentional?
3. ReceivedOn was missing :-)
4. It seems it cannot handle plural forms (ex: for number of pages)
5. I cannot understand if it is possibile to create a cover page
using a language a sending the 'done' email in another language.
____________________ HylaFAX(tm) Users Mailing List _______________________
To subscribe/unsubscribe, click http://lists.hylafax.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi
On UNIX: mail -s unsubscribe hylafax-users-request@xxxxxxxxxxx < /dev/null
*To learn about commercial HylaFAX(tm) support, mail sales@xxxxxxxxx*