[hylafax-users] JBIG

I just ran .configure on 4.2.5. I noticed something - it output that JBIG
support missing, disabling JBIG support. I noticed this on 4.2.4 also.

What is JBIG and should it be made avaible. 4.2.4 obviously worked without it.

Just wondering.

Thanks, Terry
If you are always rushing towards the future,
Then you never have any past.

Terry Boldt
Paraphrasing Ben Franklin:

Those who sacrifice freedom for safety, have neither.

The exact quote:

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little
temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
  Benjamin Franklin (1706 - 1790),
  US author, diplomat, inventor, physicist, politician, & printer
  Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759