Re: [hylafax-users] find out number to which fax was sent to

Am 2006.03.02 18:55 schrieb(en) Mario Ohnewald:

I already put the following code into my script:

echo "$DESTINATION" >> /var/spool/hylafax/log/rcvd.log

but all i got was "123" which cant be a tele number i guess.

Hello Mario,

do you use an ISDN card with capi4hylafax or an analog modem? (which type of analog modem?)

In case of capi4hylafax $7 is the MSN or the internal phone number used by your PBX.

Is 123 an internal number of your PBX?

still assuming capi4hylafax:
If you want to distinguish between two MSNs you have to configure your PBX to use different internal numbers for these MSNs and configure capi4hylafax to accept both internal numbers.
MSN 12345678 -> internal number 123
MSN 12345679 -> internal number 124