[hylafax-users] Blocked by conncurrent calls

I recently installed hylafax 4.3.0.   Whenever I get a bunch of faxes
being sent to the same phone number the first one will get sent out but
the rest of them get put in in a Blocked state with a "Blocked by
concurrent calls" message.  These jobs will then stay in the queue
basically for ever unless I restart the server.  I've tried setting
JobControl: "" and that doesn't seem to do anything.  Haven't found
anything else that fixes by problem.  Any help would be greatly

Tom Tilque
Application Systems Analyst
Green Bay Packaging Inc.
Email: ttilque@xxxxxxx