[hylafax-users] faxgetty not answering calls

Posted this on iax-users as well...

I've been trying to get this to work for days now...

I have the following configuration:

Everything works fine until it comes time for hylafax to answer the calls. IaxModem will answer (shows incoming call), but faxgetty won't receive the call. I try the following test:

exten => 100,1,Dial(IAX/iaxmodem0/${EXTEN})

I see the call coming to iaxmodem but it will just keep ringing. When I do a faxanswer from the command line I suddenly hear the fax tones coming through.

I know this has to be something stupidly silly but I can't seem to figure out what.

Asterisk version 1.4.11
Iaxmodem 0.3.1
hylafax 4.4.1

Thanks for any help