[hylafax-users] [hylafax-users]Set kill time in java code

I have installed Hylafax 4.3.1, ghostscript 8.54 on my SPARC solaris 10 server.
I am using java api to submit the fax.

In java code, I have the following line to set the kill time..
job.setKilltime("000259"); //Set killtime to just under 3 hours

I want to change this kill time to 48 hours. In this case, will the following code work?

Please advise.

Shrinivas Kanaki