[hylafax-users] Caller ID only on 1 serial port

ttyS0 is reading caller id information fine…

ttyS1 is not readying any caller id info.

Swapping modems, same result, ttyS0 is ok, ttyS1 isn’t.

I did a cp of the config file from config.ttyS0 to config.ttyS1

Same results.

Swapped lines, the problem stayed.

So… I know caller id is working from the phone company on both lines, and I know the config file is ok because they are both identical.  And both modems are identical USR 5686 modems.

Any where else I should look?

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions