HylaFAX The world's
most advanced open source fax server
Re: [hylafax-users] how to stop duplicate fax emails
Mufit Eribol wrote:
I have just installed hylafax-5.2.2-1 on Centos 5.1 system. The faxes
as pdf attachments normally get in the correct fax email box,
xyz@xxxxxxxxxxxx The problem is that evry email generates 3 email
- fax as pdf at xyz@xxxxxxxxxxx (required)
- email notification at admin@xxxxxxxxxxx of the system (this also OK)
- fax as pdf at admin@xxxxxxxxxxx (not required)
Here is some more inputs:
1. I tried all combinations with FaxNotify --> (empty or with
RETURNFILETYPE=pdf;), (in /etc/hylafax or /var/spool/hylafax/etc), no
any FaxNotify file at all.
2. No any aliases set in Postfix.
3. /etc/aliases have
4. No any other "fax" entry in /etc/aliases
5. Headers of two emails with pdf attachments are exactly the same.
From: The Hylafax Receive Agent <fax@xxxxxxxxxxx> To: xyz@xxxxxxxxxxxx
6. Headers of notification email: From: The Hylafax Receive Agent
<fax@xxxxxxxxxxx> To: FaxMaster@xxxxxxxxxxx
It seems, hylafax is sending another copy to admin account. Perhaps
there is an alias somewhere, but I am pretty sure it is not in
Is there a way to stop receiving duplicate faxes in admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx
I have tried many things so far with no success.
In your /var/spool/hylafax/etc/FaxDispatch file put:
____________________ HylaFAX(tm) Users Mailing List _______________________
To subscribe/unsubscribe, click http://lists.hylafax.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi
On UNIX: mail -s unsubscribe hylafax-users-request@xxxxxxxxxxx < /dev/null
*To learn about commercial HylaFAX(tm) support, mail sales@xxxxxxxxx*