[hylafax-users] Can I use a TPC/IP modem with Hylafax on SCO unix ?

I have a device called the UDS1100 made by lantronix that let's me convert
any serial device into a TCP IP device, I tried this on printers and dumb
terminals and it works really good. and I want to know if hyla-fax will let me configure a modem using an IP address and a port number.

IP address= ""

from the command line I can reach the modem and issue AT commands very easily when I do :
#>   telnet 10001

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions