[hylafax-users] notification

Hi all,

I am using Hylafax on a CentOs machine pretty standart stuff. My user are connecting to a Windows machine to print into fax.

He is the scenario :

- The user log into the windows machine
- open microsoft word
- print a document selecting the fax printer
- everything is fine and the document get sended
- once this is done a pop up open in windows and let the user know that the delivery either failed or was successfull

Can we disable the pop up notification ?!

Thanks in advance!
Guillaume Vachon (CLP10, CLA, CTT+, CNI)
Conseiller en TI, Formateur

1963, Frank-Carrel, 201 - Québec, QC G1N 2E6
Téléphone : 418.681.2929 #123
Site web: http://www.infoglobe.ca

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions