[hylafax-users] a question about the email-address in sendfax

I wonder how and where the email-address is built that sendfax uses in notifications.
If I insert %email_f in the sendfax-string, an email-address is used which I don't
know where it comes from.
If I don't specify %email_f in the sendfax-string it seems that the username
of the logged in user and the hostname is concatenated and used as email-address.

Where does sendfax takes this email-address from when %email_f is specified?
I hope this is not offtopic and it would be great if someone could answer
my question.

Kind regards
   Andreas Meyer

We live in an incredible age. Information is obtained at the speed of light.
Mein öffentlicher GPG-Schlüssel unter: