Re: [hylafax-users] Hylafax4.4.4 MaxDials

* Robert Becskei <robert.becskei@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [090226 08:48]:
> Hello ,
>  I'm using hylafax 4.4.4 and I've specified in /var/spool/hylafax/etc/config.ttyS0
> MaxDials:        4
> MaxTries:        3
> But is completely ingnored due to jobcontrol, I'm sending from winxp client using winprinthylafax.
> Is there a way to completely overwrite these 2 values, and not allow users to change it.

MaxDials and MaxTries are faxq config options, not device config

From the man page:

	Parameters marked with a ¹ are used only by the Hyla FAX scheduler
	process and should appear only in the file named config.

	MaxDials¹	integer	12	max phone calls to make to transmit a job
	MaxTries¹	integer	3	hax attempts to transmit a job

Aidan Van Dyk                                             aidan@xxxxxxxx
Senior Software Developer                          +1 215 825-8700 x8103
iFAX Solutions, Inc.                                http://www.ifax.com/