[hylafax-users] Help Faxcron: I don't want to delete received fax!

I’m using hylafax 4.4.4 on ubuntu 8.10

I want to receive a report from hylafax of sent / received fax,

So I try to use faxcron (monthly scheduled)

/usr/local/sbin/faxcron | mail –s “Hylafax Report” FaxMaster

It’ working but I’ve found that this command also delete old fax in the recvq folder. I don’t want this!

How I can say to faxcron only to send report of fax without delete anything?

Best regards

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions