Re: [hylafax-users] Concatenating Multiple Source Documents to Assemble a Single Fax

On 09/22/2010 05:37 AM, Andre Klärner wrote:
> I'd suggest, you'd use some additional software like a PDF-Generator
> ( e.g. FreePDF ) do concat all files by printing.

If they are pdf documents (or you can convert them to pdf), then pdftoolkit can
explode/combine/assemble pdf's very easily and can be easily scripted and
tailored to your needs. It is a command line interface, but there are several
guis for it.

It bills itself as "the Swiss Army Knife for pdf documents" and it works well.

David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.
Rankin Law Firm, PLLC
510 Ochiltree Street
Nacogdoches, Texas 75961