[hylafax-users] hylafax resend partial document

Our hylafax is configured to retry twice when sending faxes.

This works fine, the problem is that it only sends the remaining pages of the document on the second attempt.

We would like it to resend the entire document if there is an interruption in communications.

Please let me know if this is possible and how to go about it

Thank you

Johan Viviers

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions