Re: [hylafax-users] HELP BUILDING FAX SERVER

Being a hylafax user and a 3com pbx certified technician this combination leaves me a bit stumped.  Which 3com PBX do you have, the NBX of VCX?  Neither of them really have T1 pass-thru capabilities directly.  Do you have 2 T1’s one for Voice and 1 for fax?  Then this makes sense.

T1 -1 -à 3COM

T1 -2-à Hylafax box

Otherwise there would need to be some other channel bank type device before the pbx and hylafax to split the T1 into channels for each to use.

Thank You

Robert Branham

Branham IT Solutions LLC

Website www.bits-stl.com