Web Based Faxing
This page is a collection of web software packages that are known to work with HylaFAX. If you see something missing here, please feel free to add it! For the sake of fairness, software has been listed in alphabetical order. Please respect this convention when you make additions. The year of the most recent update is in brackets (as of Apr 13,2009)
Note: Fedora and some other distributions have SELinux enabled by default. This can cause problems with web based faxing. Please see the Web Based Faxing and SELinux page for more information.
- AvantFAX: Multiuser web application (PHP5/MySQL) for viewing faxes online, downloading & emailing in PDF format, and categorizing & archiving all sent and received faxes (2015).
- Elastix: Elastix is a PBX distro based in Asterisk. It comes with Hylafax pre-installed and configurable throught a Web interface (2009).
- Faxy Faxy is a lightweight web front-end based on HylaFAX. It doesn't need any database to run, just place the .tar.gz content in a published folder, edit config.php for your needs and you're set! (2009)
- Hermesfree: the GPL HylaFAX webclient (2009)(non free 2011)
- IGSuite: A web based office suite integrated by many instruments and a good Hylafax client; you can archive and protocol received and transmitted fax (2010)
- Movifax: An advanced open source web front-end to HylaFAX (2006).
- Nweb2fax: nweb2fax is a PHP4 web front-end for sending fax, using HylaFAX as backend. It also show you the sending and receiving queue, so you can kill or remove jobs (2002).
- HylidaeTHIS LINK IS DEAD! is a web-based interface to HylaFAX built with Ruby on Rails. It also offers a REST-API for sending faxes from everywhere on the internet with a conform tool (e.g. a Mac OS X Printing Dialog Extension) by wrapping the locally accessible HylaFAX client tools (unable to connect).
- FaxServer Lars: A web based front end for sending and receiving faxes. Included are services such as archiving, forwarding and other processing of faxes.